In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you are informed that the personal data provided by you will be incorporated into the ownership database of the RECAL FOUNDATION, in order to provide the requested information about our products and services.
The person responsible for processing your data is FUNDACIÓN RECAL with address at CALLE FÍSICOS, 4, 28222, MAJADAHONDA (MADRID)
The legal basis of the information processing is the consent granted by the interested party
The personal data that you provide when you contact us through the web forms will be kept for the time necessary for the attention of your request and as long as your cancellation is not requested.
In no case will the RECAL FOUNDATION use the personal data of the interested parties for purposes other than those mentioned above, and undertakes to keep due professional secrecy and establish the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the information in accordance with the requirements of current regulations in terms of data protection.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and limitation of use in writing, accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you, addressed to FUNDACIÓN RECAL with registered office at CALLE FÍSICOS, 4, 28222, MAJADAHONDA ( MADRID) or to the email address: email@example.com
Additional Information Data Protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
-Identity: RECAL FOUNDATION
– Postal Address: PHYSICAL STREET, 4, 28222, MAJADAHONDA (MADRID)
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
– RECAL FOUNDATION will treat the information provided by the User in order to meet their requests related to the management of the requested service and the sending of electronic communications of an informative nature.
How long will we keep your data?
– In general, the personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to meet the User’s request or as long as its deletion is not requested by the User.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
– The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the legitimacy by consent of the User.
– For existing customers, we will process the data by virtue of the execution of the contract signed by the User.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
FUNDACIÓN RECAL will not transfer personal data to third parties or make any international transfer thereof. In no case will you use the personal data of the interested parties for different purposes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
– Right of access: You will have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not you are treating personal data concerning you.
– Right of rectification: You will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you or is incomplete.
– Right of deletion: You will have the right to obtain the deletion of the personal data that concerns you when the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
– Right of limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Right to withdraw consent: You will have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the consent-based treatment before its withdrawal.
– Right to object: You will have the right to object to the processing of your data.
FUNDACIÓN RECAL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Right to the portability of your data: You can request that your automated personal data be transferred or transferred to any other company that indicates us in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
– Those interested can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data by writing to FUNDACIÓN RECAL in writing indicating the right to exercise and attaching a copy of ID through the following postal address: CALLE FÍSICOS, 4 , 28222, MAJADAHONDA (MADRID) indicating in the envelope DATA PROTECTION or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those interested have the right to complain to the Control Authority and request the protection of rights that have not been duly addressed to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the electronic headquarters of its web portal (www.agpd.es), or either by writing to your postal address (C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).