The User has the possibility of configuring his browser program so that the creation of cookie files is prevented or the moment in which this occurs is warned. The Portal is accessible without the need for options relating to cookie files, although they may prevent the proper functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. As a general rule, the purpose of the Portal’s cookie files is to facilitate user navigation.
COOKIES EXEMPT FROM APPLICATION OF THE LSSICE REGULATION:
- User input cookies (session identifier) for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in certain cases.
- Authentication cookies used to provide authenticated services for the duration of a session.
- Cookies de seguridad centrados en el usuario que se utilizan para detectar abusos de autenticación para una duración limitada y persistente.
- User-centered security cookies that are used to detect authentication abuses for a limited and persistent duration.
- Session cookies to balance the load, for the duration of the session.
- Persistent cookies for personalization of the user interface, for the duration of a session (or something else).
- Third-party cookies to share social content by members connected to a social network.