The main treatment centre at Fundación Recal is located in Majadahonda. It can house up to 24 residential inpatients and it can also accommodate a further 12 non-residential outpatients in the programme. The first stage of treatment takes place here; this usually lasts for approximately 3 months, for both residential and non-residential patients. Our work in the first stage of treatment is focused on providing care and recovery for patients, reinforcing abstinence from drugs and/or addictive behaviours and treating physical and/or mental illnesses using care, containment, health education, medication if necessary, psychotherapy and socio-educational engagement.
The ultimate objective is to achieve complete abstinence from any substance and/or behaviour which affects the state of mind; forging the way for learning experiences that help the addict to incorporate healthy habits into their day to day lifestyle.
At Fundación Recal treatment is always personalised and tailored to the needs of the patient, therefore every treatment is unique and designed individually. The patient participates in defining his/her treatment, by taking responsibility for his/her own recovery.
Haz clic en las fotos para ampliarlas (ver más fotos en la Galería →)
1. At Fundación Recal Madrid we offer outpatient interventions and individual and group therapies for patients and families who need help with substance abuse or compulsive behaviour problems.
2. If you are a family member who is suffering due to a loved one’s addiction and need advice to deal with it, we can help you.
3. If you are worried about your relationship with drugs, alcohol or compulsive behaviours, our professionals will undertake an exhaustive medical evaluation along with an individual psychiatric and psychological assessment in order to help you, without the need to give up your job or studies.
4. We provide psychological and psychiatric support with appointments with the referring professional, which complement your patient’s treatment, making sobriety easier and therefore increasing adherence to therapy.
5. In the field of addiction treatment there is a high relapse rate and a significant number of people withdraw from treatment. As a result we offer group therapies, which help the relationship of the patient with the referring professional.
6. If you have been in recovery for a while, but need additional support to manage in other areas of your life we can provide you with the skills to do so.
7, Fundación Recal has staff that are specialists in trauma, as well as in sex addiction. In addition we also have therapists who are experts in the treatment of eating disorders and addiction to new technologies.